+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to the site from Omaha Ne

FNG

New to the site from Omaha Ne

Hello. Glad to come across the site. I think it will be a better fit for me than some of the other mopar sites. They tend to not agree with my style which is more pro touring/ resto modding. Seems like any time I remove a part the hard cores will banish me to hell for it.

Name is Bryan, I've owned my 71 swinger for about 15years now. Originally a /6 car. Now it sits with a efi 408, 727, 8-3/4 lowered as low as I can get it on 18" on all fours. Last spring I had a slight fire in the engine bay. Not a lot of damage. In the process of fixing that. A few current mods in the works at the moment. Have Caltec bars and a rear sway bar on the way. Also weighing the option on changing to a 20" rim out back and keeping 18" in front with a new set of rims. This car has fought me for so long I had lost interest in it. Desperately trying to get that back. With my young family in the works I don't get much time to enjoy it that often anymore.
    Attached Images

nice ride! thats why i joined this site too,the quarter mile stuff was getting a little stale for me...

Welcome! Yes sometimes I catch "flack" from purists too.

Imported. From Detroit. Sneke_Eyez's Avatar

Looks like a nice car, I'm liking those rims since they're something different!

I love the color - Maroon is the color I'm painting my 69 Coronet Coupe when I finally get a "roundtoit".
    Are you a New England Mopar Guy?
    Come Check out MassMopar at www.massmopar.net!

1969 Plymouth Satellite Wagon - "ProGroceryGetter".
    1969 Dodge Coronet Post Coupe - "Bckburnr".
    1974 Dodge Dart Swinger Hardtop - Primer Black Cruiser
    1969 Dodge Coronet Deluxe Wagon - Donor for the Satellite Wagon. Being Sold Soon.

Plus a 2002 Dodge Intrepid ES, 2004 Chrysler 300M Special, & a 2001 Chrysler Concorde LXi.

Ahhh the Craigslist dart has arrived! Haha welcome to the site man, I've seen your CL ad a dozen times, looks like a nice car, hard to sell a bad ass stroker car that can't run tho eh? I hope your passion for the car is reignited! Welcome from western omaha!
    Hey chevy boy, my MOPAR is Mo'car than you can handle!

FNG

haha thats the one. yeah I got a few bites. nothing promising. I certainly got plenty of retards that bothered to send emails about their thoughts. I knew it would be a hard sell not running , but I didnt need to sell and didnt really want to either. Im fixing it now. just need to replace the bulk head wire connector. It would have been a good buy for someone. I had a price in my head I thought was fair.I had the CL ad set a little high to leave room for haggling.

Nice looking Dart you have there brother.

Welcome Aboard!

FNG

Thanks everyone for the welcome and compliments

Welcome, I live in North Platte and ride trains to Counciltucky weekly. I really like your Dart and would like to check it out sometime. Sucks about the fire, link to CL ad?

72bbswinger, didn't know u were in NP, I was just there grabbing another pickup

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman82 View Post
    72bbswinger, didn't know u were in NP, I was just there grabbing another pickup
    Where are you ??

I just moved in December from scottsbluff to omaha, I'm at the very western edge, near hwy 6

+ Reply to Thread