+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: put on hold for to long. my 73 cuda

so I still haven't done anything new to the car but I have been in the garage. I'm getting ready to lift my garage, gonna raise it 2' 2" (10' ceiling when finished) and get rid of the 2 garage doors for a 16 x 8 single door. Also gonna pick up a 4 post lift.
    has anyone lifted their garage before? looking for some advice in advance. hoping it doesn't come crashing down and kill me, but I think I'm more worried about leaving the car in the driveway while I'm doing it.

Garages are never big enough are they? LOL I'm really jonesing for building a 25x40 garage in the backyard. Not sure if spending the money is a good investment or if I should move.

just searching on Ebay and found a reproduction grille for 72 to 74 barracudas. said it was an AMD part. I've searched AMD before for a grille but they didn't have anything, just checked again and they have them listed in stock. anyone else buy one of these grilles?

this showed up on my door step today. looks really nice. it will be a while before I can test fit it but I'm happy with it so far.

does not come with inner trim rings
    Last edited by cps; 01-30-2019 at 07:36 PM.

Looks nice. I didn't know that was reproduced.

Garage raised, door installed on Monday , went with a 17 x 8. gotta do the vinyl and new shingles soon. started looking for a 4 post lift and ordered another drive shaft adapter for the nag1. Can't wait to actually start working on the car again.

got another drive shaft adapter today. picked it up from a company called Malex Motorsports. it's similar to the on I got from Sonnax just a little shorter and the base is threaded to bolt up to the transmission. it also has an area to bolt up a tone ring. I had made a tone ring for the Sonnax that goes between the tranny flange and the adapter, don't think I will be using a tone ring on the tranny since I placed the tone rings on the rear axle.

picked this up last week. a lot shorter then the trans cable out of the 14 charger. fits 14 jeep with nag tranny.
    gonna try to test fit this week

sorry will try to resize photo
    Last edited by cps; 06-10-2019 at 05:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9