+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Car pulls right

Car pulls right

Ok guys. I'm stuck on this one. My car has been pulling right for a long time now. Here is what I've done since the beginning. Rebuilt lower control arms and added new bushings, new adjustable SPC upper control arms, new upper and lower ball joints, new tie rods, new Helwig sway bar, new torsion bars, new ridetech adjustable shocks, new Dr diff front brake kit that came with new hubs and bearings. After all these upgrades, I got new wheels with brand new tires, I aligned the car and sure enough it still pulls right. Pulls even harder upon braking. I have access to an alignment rack so I can go as many times as I need. Any direction would be helpful.

Swap front tires side to side.
    -Chris
    69 Charger
    Stroked 5.7, Viper 6 Speed, Handling Bits, Big Brakes

Motech Performance

Swapped out old setup that pulled right with brand new rims and tires. Still pulled right.

On the level or on a banked road?

Completely level. Even tried opposite side of banked roads in my neighborhood and it pulls right across.

what ps box setup do you have>? have you checked the bolts on this for any play? My box moved over when wheels turned, had to locktite the bolts in, but i have a boregson box with fast ratio arms
    Build thread!!!http://www.protouringmopar.com/showthread.php?796-1971-Speedipus-Rex

Good thought. I haven't checked that. I did jack the car up and start the engine to make sure there was no self steer. I'll make sure the box it bolted down properly.

Try all the basic stuff set up on a known level surface and get a buddy to help string line the car run a tape measure over everything and write it down left to right wheel base ,ride height, diagonal under car, full lock left,full lock right ect.

+ Reply to Thread