+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So are pro touring Mopars the odd man out?

Threaded View

FNG

So are pro touring Mopars the odd man out?

Would Pro touring Mopars be considered less common? Would Pro Touring muscle cars be considered less common?

I've always wanted to build Pro Touring B-Body card with car have but, it would seem everyone i know tells me that it's wrong i should put i together stock, and it's not an original numbers matching car. Is it crazy?

I'm pretty far from a " number matching" kind of guy. I appreciate them and all but it's just not my thing. I build a car they way I want, if that means cutting it up then so be it. My car is originally a /6 car so not many get to upset modifying it. Most Mopar people are more into drag racing, not making them handle and brake better.

It's your car, build what you want. Especially if it's not original. If it's not fun to drive, what's the point of owning it?
    Rob M.

mine was born a 318 although nice it was far from an r/t , hemi am building it to suite my needs,car shows are great and love doing one at work once a year as well as going to them,but track days are better,best of luck with your build.

build the bbody, their a blast around the track!
    Build thread!!!http://www.protouringmopar.com/showthread.php?796-1971-Speedipus-Rex

+ Reply to Thread