+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: grimmeys mistress

grimmeys mistress

hey guys I have been on here for a while as well as a few other Mopar sites. I am currently on recovering from my gall bladder eviction and figure i will throw my build into the mix. Its a 71 cuda, alterkation front with willwoods, the air bar four link rear with a strange dana 3:73, the cage was custom by a local shop. I am also using the xv chassis stiffening system as well as stitch welding about every seam I could.
    Attached Images

Parts list sounds familiar, LOL. The 71 is looking great. Nice fitment on the nose!

build looks good so far - do u have a goal as to when she'll be finished?

God I love 70 71 e bodies! That thing outta be sick!

Hey man, I lived in st clair shores for 5 years. My charger was there for the first year and a half I had it (still have a lot of parts in my moms house/garage.....). I wish i would have known there was another build going on so close to me. Did you have Slims do your cage? Parts list for that car sounds sweet. It looks like yours will be done a lot sooner than mine. What are the plans for a motor and trans?
    [OOIIIIIIIIOO]

Quote Originally Posted by go-fish View Post
    Parts list sounds familiar, LOL. The 71 is looking great. Nice fitment on the nose!
    I think its almost the go to set up for ebodys.I have been looking for videos of this set on a course with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcitydak View Post
    Hey man, I lived in st clair shores for 5 years. My charger was there for the first year and a half I had it (still have a lot of parts in my moms house/garage.....). I wish i would have known there was another build going on so close to me. Did you have Slims do your cage? Parts list for that car sounds sweet. It looks like yours will be done a lot sooner than mine. What are the plans for a motor and trans?
    I moved to saint clair shores about six years ago, I love the peace and quiet so far, hope it stays that way. I was hoping for it be in primer before the winter, but who knows. I have been totally up in the air over the engine trans combo. I was stuck on an injected stroked 400, 727 with gear vendors unit for a while, but those 6.1 drivetrains are tempting and the prices are not to bad either.

I absolutely loved that city. Im out in the south end of st clair county now. I love it here as well, its just like going up north except i live here every day.

I did a 5.7 hemi swap into my 96 dakota about 2 or 3 years ago and it was a piece of cake. I can help you with yours if youd like. I am going to use one in my charger as well. I happen to have a 5 speed auto for the hemi sitting in my moms garage still. Its a 4wd model but they can be adapted easily to 2wd if you are interested
    [OOIIIIIIIIOO]

On the way to pant

It's been a long time but finally.
    Attached Images

Excuse my out of order pics but here are a few more. A couple of the inside, one of the block sanding in progress.......and one of when the paper used for taping things off caught fire, yay
    Attached Images

A few of the bottom before, then after the bed liner was sprayed, as well as a shot where i could finally say i have a 6speed and a hemi under my car lol, then this is a truck my brother built at the tech center. And lastly is my junk mock up gen3 hemi block with my t56 magnum
    Attached Images

One more with the bed liner in the front wheel well, one of me while working to get he gaps nice'ish, and finally my empty garage(it was an erie feeling see my garage with no Cuda)
    Attached Images

which color shall you choose?!

I choose black, an am already shopping for car covers lol
    Attached Images

Stopped by the painters today to drop off my grill, they had already started work on her parts. So I took some quick pics of the doors and bottom of trunk and hood.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast